This is a catch up post! I have had pictures on my camera for a while, but I have not taken them off cause our computer is MESSED up. So, I finally caved and I am working on the laptop..which I despise. Never the less, here is a catch up..
Botanical Gardens & Japanese Gardens
We did not take many pictures at the Botanical Gardens or the Japanese Gardens..actually, this may be the only one!! You know I am a freak about my love for Elephant Ears...theses are ginormous!! Charlie thought he was way to cool to be in a picture with a plant...he kept bowing his head to stay out of the picture! BTW..you know you need a tan when all the pictures taken of you have a "halo" effect in them. Tan vs Skin cancer...I will take my "halo" pictures please!!
I got out my camera when we got in the car to head home..as soon as he saw the camera I got this face..I put the camera up and the crying stopped. I got it back out and I got this face...
(he is soooooo his Daddy)
For those of you who know my husband..does he not have Bradley's looks down perfect!!TUBES
I only got three pictures the day of his tubes..he was ALL over the place!! When we were changing him the nurse called him their resident Beach Bum..cause of his great tan!!
My sweet child points ALL the time. At things he wants, random people, etc. My favorite is when the random people then being chatting us up..Thanks Charlie!!! All these pictures are blurry cause he was going 90 to nothing that morning!!
He pulled his bands off like 6 times...nice!!The tubes went good I guess. They told me the anesthesia would make him cranky...if by cranky they mean a monster baby then they were right!! Some of the nurses I work with laughed when I told them I was told he would be cranky..they said I should have been told he would act like a little monster or possessed!! Had I been told that I would have been a little prepared for the maniac that met me in recovery!! Three adult sized Popsicles later..we were good!! And the 3 hour nap when we got home helped also..for both of us! Bradley and I can tell no difference in him so far..none..so hopefully we will see a dramatic decreased in ear infections (read none) and then we will feel like it was all worth it!!!
Park
Pointing at the ducks..they charged us at first..not kidding! I was on the phone with Bradley and began squeeling..quietly..as he laughed. I was way out numbered so you never know what could have happened!
This was the evening of tubes so you can see he felt fine later in the day!
The "mean" ducks! Once they realized we did not have bread they were so over us!!This was a b-day toy..sorry about this video being sideways..I will no longer film with the camera up and down!! Any time this toy comes on he is a dancing fool!!
At the park!!

3 comments:
In that last video, he was just pointing to tell you "the ducks are right there, listen and you will hear what the ducks say, don't ask me, ask them silly"
Aric
he is so cute. i am so glad that the tubes went well and i am praying that this fall will be so great when you are not fighting the ear infection battle
Love the video of him dancing:) Bryson has that same toy and we have him dancing to it on video when he was Charlie's age :) ...."The Farmer and the Dale"...we must have listened to that song 100 times a day!
Post a Comment