I know it's been a while, but I feel like I am always chasing him around and when he's not running around I am pooped from chasing him!! We have had a lot going on and I will have better pics in a few days...the big b-day party is coming up!!!! So pumped about that!! These are pictures from yesterday at the ENT office. You would think that with all the Dr visits from his ears he would be fearful of the Dr, but that has not set in yet!! We are getting tubes put in his ears here shortly so hopefully notmore ear infections!!!! And since they don't do an IV for the surgery I am way more okay with it..yes, I realize I put IV's in other peoples babies so I should be okay with someone putting one in my baby, but I am not..Deal with it.
This kept him entertained for a good 10 min..he loved the texture.
He wanted so badly to be in the chair, but then the fun game was to slide out!


Waking up. Love that he is such a morning person still!! Love his cheese face!..you can see his two bottom teeth..we are now up to 3 teeth!!
Playing in his car seat box is a huge hit!!
This kept him entertained for a good 10 min..he loved the texture.
He wanted so badly to be in the chair, but then the fun game was to slide out!


Waking up. Love that he is such a morning person still!! Love his cheese face!..you can see his two bottom teeth..we are now up to 3 teeth!!
Playing in his car seat box is a huge hit!!

6 comments:
What a big boy! I sure hope those tubes are fantastic.
He's so cute...and getting sooo big!! I hope his ears feel better real soon!
Finally, you are such a slacker!! JK Sorry to hear about the ear tubes...but hopefully it will help him feel better. By the way, I think I was supposed to RSVP for the birthday tomorrow and didn't but count me in!
Wish I was getting to celebrate birthday with you guys!! :) Kiss that handsome Birthday Boy from me! Seriously, how do they get so big so fast?!?!
I sure hope the tubes do the trick!
Seriously, could he BE any cuter?!?! Ah, such a big boy and such a cutie! And I'm loving those shoes.
I know you've been busy but these adorable pictures you posted were worth the wait!! Can't believe he's turning ONE!!!
Post a Comment