I just spent 20 min trying to get these pictures into a somewhat organized fashion...but they are still not in order! I am unable to get almost any typing on this post. Not sure why, but hope you can figure out all the pictures and can imagine all the cute things I was going to put next to them!!
My one splurge...a cake from Texas Star Bakery...it was so good!! The black icing was a nice touch on our white teeth!!
My one splurge...a cake from Texas Star Bakery...it was so good!! The black icing was a nice touch on our white teeth!!



















I cannot get any typing between these pictures...someone asked for a family picture..that led to Bradley pushing Charlie's hand into my face..which led to me smashing him with cake..all of this involving black icing...nice!!
Charlie loves his cake, but not as much as he loves homemade ice cream!!







5 comments:
Wow... he really did a number on his cake! Greatness! Was your OCD going nuts??
Looks like it was a great party!!! Wish we could've been there too!
SO FUN! you did a great job with his 1st birthday! i love that charlie wasn't the only one with cake on his face.
What a fun 1st birthday bash! I love seeing babies eating their birthday cake!
quite possibly the best cake eating i've ever seen....and then mom and dad too!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it!
Love me some Texas Star! :)
He did a good job on that cake! He had icing all the way up his arms!! :) cute!
Post a Comment