Dinner: Charlie, do not put carrots in your ear..I mean it..don't do it...
Breakfast: Charlie, do not put bananas in your ears..DO NOT...Charlie, seriously..
Lunch: Charlie..stop putting the strawberries in your hair...

Looking forward to dinner!!
Dinner: Charlie, do not put carrots in your ear..I mean it..don't do it...
Breakfast: Charlie, do not put bananas in your ears..DO NOT...Charlie, seriously..
Lunch: Charlie..stop putting the strawberries in your hair...

Posted by
amie
at
4:17 PM
6 comments:
Oh, that silly silly boy! Don't you just LOVE those one-sided conversations!?!
How funny :) I wonder what makes them think "I will stick this banana in my ear now"?!? My dad got a bean stuck in his ear when he was little....and I got Super Golden Crisp cereal stuck up my nose :)
Hilarious!
I think it's great....but then again, I'm not cleaning him up!
I caught Reagan taking the seeds out of her cucumber slices yesterday and putting them up her nose. Just thought I'd share.
Funny. At least he eventually eats his fruits and veggies even if they have a little ear wax on them. =)
Post a Comment