Bradley and I were at DSW today getting some new kicks..I only mention that to explain the background noise you will hear.. and Charlie was all about walking. This is not the greatest walking video, but it never is when he knows your paying attention or have the camera out.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
wow! He is a smarty pants! he is walking about 4 months younger than bryson! :) he will be everywhere now!!! just wait until he learns how to run! and when you need to catch him, it will seem like he knows how to run faster than you...and he will think it's funny that you can't catch him. :)
YEAH Charlie, I am sooooo proud of you! Now I know I can take you shopping at a shoe store and you can walk around and help me!!
Mutti loves you all the way from New York!
(love you too Amie & Bradley)
Is it just me, or is he just super handsome?
Big boy!!!!
**And, explain the teeth brushing thing---who thinks what in your house???
Post a Comment