So, I have been meaning to do this after I read this on someone else's blog and really enjoyed it! I often have days at work where I am not busy saving lives all day and have an occasional moment to browse the Internet..like now... Since it is summer and more people seem to be bored..and some of you just need more Internet sites to search at work to kill time off your day....here are the random blogs of people I don't know but check most days!
http://maydaygirl.blogspot.com/ Read her post today and really connected with it..I seem to really "get" all her infertility post. She is one of those people that post what I am thinking..so I then know I am not crazy...other infertile people feel the same way!
http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/ Super interesting..not just because of all the medical stuff. I think he just had his 5 millionth hit on his blog, so others think he is interesting also. A few weeks ago he requested prayers and he had 800 comments..sweet!
http://itsababynotbrainsurgery.blogspot.com/ This one has not posted in a while..but for all my medical friends..I read the entire blog in one sitting.....cracked me up!!
http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/ This one will break your heart..but the way this woman loves God and the eloquent way in which she writes is amazing.
Those can tide you over for now..besides I realized a lot of the blogs I read are those heartbreaking ones that suck you in and leave you feeling so sad afterwards...
Not much new here, but I am sure I will get some great pics this weekend of my sweet boy!!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
blog stalking
Posted by
amie
at
2:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
I'm glad I'm not the only one who stalks blogs of people that I don't know :) ...Jerrod thinks it's weird. Maybe it is, but it's fun :)
I read a lot of blogs of people who have babies with T-18. Weird huh? They suck me in and I think about them and read about them all the time.
Thank you!
Jeremy would call you creepy---I end up blog hopping lots when I have time. It's fun to see where you'll end up and whose story you'll read. I have a blog that you should read---I'll email the web address to you....
I think Bradley thinks it's weird also, but you get sucked in and they are all so real....
Not only is there great things to read out there, but there is great ideas also! I got Charlie's 1 year b-day party invitation idea from blog hoping..although now that I said that I cannot take credit for it when I send it out!!
OK. I just read most of the posts on the L&D nurse's blog! I was cracking up!!!! She is so funny...she is a perfect story teller! She needs to post again...it's been a while and I'm sure there are lots of crazy stories to share!!!
One of my favorite posts of hers is the one from January 24th of this year (I think that's the correct day)....about the dr popping the girl's "cyst" and it hitting the RN in the shoulder. I was crying I was laughing so hard!!
You should read http://www.mattlogelin.com ~
I have and it broke my heart and left me so sad...
We all do it :-)
And your little boy is SOOOO beautiful!!!!
Hi, I have to admit that I blog stalk. That's how I found yours. Jodi B. posted something about you on her blog and I checked it out. I think it is so awesome how God works and brought Charlie to yall! My prayers are with you for your second little one! Feel free to check out my blog.
Post a Comment