I have warned you guys that I don't have great Disney photos..they are mainly Charlie..and half of them could have been taken here! I will be glad to have Moms, Amber's and Christy's for when I make my shutterfly book
Katie playing in the rain..we only got rained on twice and the second time we were so hot and it was the last day so we just said "Oh Well" and got wet.
This is his souvenir from Disney..it talks and he cracks up when it does. We were eating our daily ice cream and the restaurant was loud so Squirt covered his ear and he slept peacefully for about an hour. Some things we learned on this trip were how to sleep in a stroller and in someones arms!!
We were the only ones on our Tram on the way home from Animal Kingdom so we white trashed it and stripped him down!
I look so rough but this is day 6 I think and it is 12am..mommy of the year award for keeping him out that late. We have many pictures like this..us smiling at the camera and Charlie fascinated by whatever is going on behind him. This was the light parade at Magic Kingdom..it was stinkin awesome. By the way..back to my rough look..I showered an avg of 3 times a day do to the heat and never once fixed my hair or make up..nice!!
Thought this was sweet, but it got blurry when I zoomed in so much!
Brady was crashed out!!
Were on the Buzz light year Pixar 3D ride..one of everyone favorites..I just though his look was to cute.
Moms and Grandaddy and all 6..I tried to get Amber to put her belly in so Kirkley could be in the picture also..I cannot imagine why she did not want to!
Walking in Downtown Disney and doing some shopping while Charlie got a nap!
This was their sweet pose..below is their funny pose!
Bradley and Charlie at Lego Land..that thing behind them is made completely of Lego's..to fun!
Crazy photo!
Snoozing away!
This happened on quite a few rides..can you blame him. You go from that AWFUL heat to air conditioning..I kinda wanted to nap too sometimes!
The Dinosaur area inside Animal Kingdom. Animal Kingdom was my least favorite due only to the LARGE amount of people there...it was almost to crowded to enjoy.
Cannot remember which ride..I am thinking it was "It's a small world", but I am not sure.
I guess this picture just mean we were having way to much fun cause you can tell we have been playing hard..we all look beat!
This was after some water ride in Animal Kingdom..minus Bradley, everyone got pretty wet. I may look dry, but that is only cause my ENTIRE body from head to toe was soaking wet. It took me over 5 hours to dry off. Maybe starting the day off with that ride was not our greatest idea!
Behind us...somewhere..is a lion..or tiger...one of the two!
Charlie was fascinated on almost every ride..he sat so still and just took in everything.
Katie playing in the rain..we only got rained on twice and the second time we were so hot and it was the last day so we just said "Oh Well" and got wet.
This is his souvenir from Disney..it talks and he cracks up when it does. We were eating our daily ice cream and the restaurant was loud so Squirt covered his ear and he slept peacefully for about an hour. Some things we learned on this trip were how to sleep in a stroller and in someones arms!!
We were the only ones on our Tram on the way home from Animal Kingdom so we white trashed it and stripped him down!
I look so rough but this is day 6 I think and it is 12am..mommy of the year award for keeping him out that late. We have many pictures like this..us smiling at the camera and Charlie fascinated by whatever is going on behind him. This was the light parade at Magic Kingdom..it was stinkin awesome. By the way..back to my rough look..I showered an avg of 3 times a day do to the heat and never once fixed my hair or make up..nice!!
Thought this was sweet, but it got blurry when I zoomed in so much!
Brady was crashed out!!
Were on the Buzz light year Pixar 3D ride..one of everyone favorites..I just though his look was to cute.
Moms and Grandaddy and all 6..I tried to get Amber to put her belly in so Kirkley could be in the picture also..I cannot imagine why she did not want to!
Walking in Downtown Disney and doing some shopping while Charlie got a nap!
This was their sweet pose..below is their funny pose!
Bradley and Charlie at Lego Land..that thing behind them is made completely of Lego's..to fun!
Crazy photo!
Snoozing away!
This happened on quite a few rides..can you blame him. You go from that AWFUL heat to air conditioning..I kinda wanted to nap too sometimes!
The Dinosaur area inside Animal Kingdom. Animal Kingdom was my least favorite due only to the LARGE amount of people there...it was almost to crowded to enjoy.
Cannot remember which ride..I am thinking it was "It's a small world", but I am not sure.
I guess this picture just mean we were having way to much fun cause you can tell we have been playing hard..we all look beat!
This was after some water ride in Animal Kingdom..minus Bradley, everyone got pretty wet. I may look dry, but that is only cause my ENTIRE body from head to toe was soaking wet. It took me over 5 hours to dry off. Maybe starting the day off with that ride was not our greatest idea!
Behind us...somewhere..is a lion..or tiger...one of the two!
Charlie was fascinated on almost every ride..he sat so still and just took in everything.




4 comments:
Bringing Baby Einstein is a must for all moms! :)
Looks like yall had so much fun! We are taking Bryson in October...hopefully he'll enjoy it as much as all of yall did!
Thanks for sharing ALL the Disney pictures. You will have memories that will last a lifetime! I'm sure there are many funny stories to tell behind each picture as well.
I have enjoyed every single picture, and it just looks awesome! That is so great you all get to share that memory forever... SO FUN! I couldn't be more jealous. :)
I would love to make katie wet in bed
Post a Comment