This was the same day that we stripped him down in the tram....his pretzels get so messy, so it just makes more sense! I think the first one may be my favorite! I know this is just screaming "Choking Hazard", but he is supervised always when he has pretzels! They are just rough enough that I am thinking his gums are loving it..still trying to get a picture of the tooth..it may never happen! I had uploaded the walking video from Disney, but it did not work out. I tried to get another one on Sunday..but the battery on my camera died..maybe tomorrow. It is just so much easier to get when someone else is around!




Tuesday, June 17, 2008
His love of Pretzels
Posted by
amie
at
11:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You are so right about the differences between boys and girls!! Girls are VERY detail orriented and boys just couldn't care less about details. Any time Jerrod tells me something about one of our friends (for example, some friends of ours are getting a divorce), I'll ask all sorts of questions and I always hear "I don't know". Men...they never get details! :)
Good luck with your to do list! Hopefully everything will go smoothly!
Love him. Come over so I can squeeze him!
love all the Disney pics! Ididn't know we were in FL at the same time! We could have done lunch. It looks like u had a fabulous vacation; hope u got lots of R&R.
Post a Comment