Our first Christmas was too much fun...and way to fast!! It wasn't one of those holidays where your going, going, going..and never enjoy one place for to long, but it was just done to quick. I worked on Christmas day, but cannot even complain about that. A guy from night shift asked me if he could stay over for me so I could enjoy my first Christmas morning with Charlie...how nice!! I got up Christmas morning and we did our Christmas at home as a family and then did our traditional brunch over at mom and dads with all our friends. I got to work at 11am and when you are used to a 12hr shift an 8 hr shift is a breeze!! Thanks so much to my friend Patrick for staying over!!! These pictures are from Christmas Eve with Bradley's family....I will post Christmas Day in a few days..I don't have them yet!
Mutti and Papa gave Charlie and Libby this huge dog!! We got some cute pics of them on it!! I love his expression in this picture!
His face cracks me up..sorry about the blur, he was moving!
They had matching onesies to wear. but Charlies was way dirty by this point in the day!
Love how big Libby's belly looks in this pic!
So much for a silent night!
The three of us at Christmas morning brunch.
So, this was Charlies gift from Mutti and Papa. I have to admit I was real confused at first! They gave us these pics and said they got him a cow and a calf to live at Aunt Laura and Uncle Derricks house. After some explaining it all made sense!! They got him the cow as an investment towards his education. The cow...named August... will have 1-2 babies per year which we will sell and that money will go towards his education..it will earn way better interest then in savings account!! Not many kids can say that got a cow and calf for their first Christmas!!!
This is the book I made for him..I mean that Santa a gave him!! This is the cover..yes, that's him on the cover!
Each page has his picture in it somewhere..this was one of my favorites!!!
We met with Mark..birth father.. and his family for lunch the day after Christmas. The meeting was great and very enjoyable. We really enjoy him, his brother and love his mom!! His aunt came along to take pictures! Mark sent me a text asking to see him and said he would drive anywhere, anytime, any day..I thought that was very nice of him.
Lynelle (Mark's mom), Charlie and Mark. Look at Charlies bald spot...nice!!
Mutti and Papa gave Charlie and Libby this huge dog!! We got some cute pics of them on it!! I love his expression in this picture!
His face cracks me up..sorry about the blur, he was moving!
They had matching onesies to wear. but Charlies was way dirty by this point in the day!
Love how big Libby's belly looks in this pic!
So much for a silent night!
The three of us at Christmas morning brunch.
So, this was Charlies gift from Mutti and Papa. I have to admit I was real confused at first! They gave us these pics and said they got him a cow and a calf to live at Aunt Laura and Uncle Derricks house. After some explaining it all made sense!! They got him the cow as an investment towards his education. The cow...named August... will have 1-2 babies per year which we will sell and that money will go towards his education..it will earn way better interest then in savings account!! Not many kids can say that got a cow and calf for their first Christmas!!!
This is the book I made for him..I mean that Santa a gave him!! This is the cover..yes, that's him on the cover!
Each page has his picture in it somewhere..this was one of my favorites!!!
We met with Mark..birth father.. and his family for lunch the day after Christmas. The meeting was great and very enjoyable. We really enjoy him, his brother and love his mom!! His aunt came along to take pictures! Mark sent me a text asking to see him and said he would drive anywhere, anytime, any day..I thought that was very nice of him.
Lynelle (Mark's mom), Charlie and Mark. Look at Charlies bald spot...nice!!

4 comments:
oooh, i think it's awesome, christy actually got her christmas pics up before you!!!
the shutterfly book turned out really cute!
Great pics! Looking forward to more! And looking forward to actually getting some posted on ours too! :)
Wow... Charlie looks so much like Mark. I just ADORE your kid... seriously, David just heard me say "he is the cutest kid ever!" and had to remind me that the cutest kid ever is sleeping in the next room. Ok, so the cutest BOY ever! :) Love ya! Miss you already!
Love the Christmas pics! The bald spot is inevitable, though you try so hard to prevent them!
I know this is a really old post BUT where did you get the book made or did you do it?
Anna...from ACU
acornell@irvingisd.net
Post a Comment