Thursday, January 3, 2008

The last of the Christmas photos!

I am at work today so I cannot type long..yes, I have to work an occasional Sat..please feel sorry for me!!! Here are the last of the Christmas photos and some other random photos!! Mom and Dad had Addison, Katie, Brady and Charlie for NYE...we headed out with our friends for an overnight visit in OK...doing charity work with the Indians!! Here they are playing with their sparklers!! That Indian comment wasn't offensive, was it??
To bad he is never happy!! I get asked all the time "Is he a good baby?" I can tell you he is one of the happiest babies. He is almost always smiling, giggling and as he is developing his personality I am wrapping myself around his finger a little tighter each day!
Mom said he loved to sit and just stare at Shiloh...look long Charlie cause that dog is on his last leg....is it better if I put "Bless his heart" after that comment?
I love footie pajamas!!

This is Brady in the Hannah Montana wig..crack me up!! We can title this pic "Cousin It"..is that right?
Grandaddy with the wig...almost everyone got a turn!!
Granners house for Christmas. Granner made all her great-grand kids robes. Love this picture! Please take note of my sleeping husband in the back. He will probably grip that I put this pic in there. All I have to say to that, WAKE UP THEN!
Moms on NYE with 2/3rds of her boys!

Christmas morning!! Last Christmas was the day we told our parents we were pregnant and I am so grateful that God answered our prayers and we did not have to face this Christmas with that memory without Charlie.
All the "Prime Timers" on Christmas morning..the tradition of the pictures will never go away and I think the older men have realized that & just smile now..maybe out generation will "love" pictures some day. I use the term "love" very, very loosely!
Christy got Charlie this faucet cover, but the really cool part is that you lift up his hat and place your bubble bath there and it dispenses you bubble bath!! I am a bath junkie so this has already gotten lots of use!!
I had to include this pic we took of Katie while were "teaching" cradle roll on Sunday...how stinkin cute!
Brady's fowhawk (sp)..once again..we were teaching!!
The kids on Christmas morning
Mom and Me
We realized we matched on Sunday and needed to take a picture...while teaching class!!! I will say, the singing part of class almost never starts until 9:15-9:20 cause most are late ( myself included) and once we give them the bell to ring to start class it's all over!!! Every child needs a bell to play with..and all mommy's need ear plugs!
The "kid's" kid's on Christmas morning! We should have put Lorrie's tummy in the pic cause Anabelle was almost here in time!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

The one of Charlie sitting up in the strap on high chair kills me. He has changed so much already! Tell him he's not allowed to do that!

Tracy said...

That Charlie is so cute!!!

I bet your parents had the best New Year's Eve ever with the kiddos at their house! How fun for them :)

Jodi said...

Love that pic with the kiddos and Granner! And the others of course, but I am partial to that one. AND the one Amber talked about... seriously, just when I think he can't get any cuter!!!!!