Nope, no great Christmas pictures to post..just was at a loss for a good title!! Not much has been going on..going back to work has been a very easy transition. It is really okay to leave him since I am leaving him with his Mutti. The days are long since he doesn't sleep through the night most nights ( although he went 10 hours straight last night!), but can I even complain about work since I only work 2 days a week! Here are some recent pictures..
Allene is so good to me!! I was at work the other day and this is the picture I get!! Just a "Have a great day..I miss you mommy/daddy" photo to brighten the day! I was horribly abnoxious and made everyone come look at it..call me Crystal!!!!!!!!! Just teasing!!
This was his last day with his Aunt Amber..last for now. Until I fly to FL in a few months and stalk them out!! He sure misses her singing inapporiate song to him!!
I think he is her favorite..till I see her with Brady..then Katie..then Addison!!
Getting some good bonding time in with Grandaddy! I am pretty sure they were watching football!!
All the kids got an updated pic for Dads Harley frame..any more kids and he will have to get another bike for them to sit on!! Teasing mom!!!
Just the boys!!
Funny..the first thing I noticed is that his pants are unbuttoned in one spot..other then that it's a cute pic! I love this outfit...I bought it like 2.5 years ago and have been waiting to get him in it!
He loves to be on his changing table..and he loves to have his cloths changed. I am sure that it has nothing to do with all that clothes changing he did as as newborn!! We always get lots of smiles on the changing table!!
Finally...he loves bath time!!
He loves his daddy..so much so that I spend lots of free time working on him saying "mommy"...just to keep things even!!!!
At the Jingle Bell run....much better weather...many more people..like 4,00 more then our Turkey Trot!! It was a lot of fun..love to people watch at those events!
Daddy and Charlie..I don't know what setting I had the camera on, but most pics from that night turned out like this...bummer!
Love this face...I really could just stare for hours
Allene is so good to me!! I was at work the other day and this is the picture I get!! Just a "Have a great day..I miss you mommy/daddy" photo to brighten the day! I was horribly abnoxious and made everyone come look at it..call me Crystal!!!!!!!!! Just teasing!!
This was his last day with his Aunt Amber..last for now. Until I fly to FL in a few months and stalk them out!! He sure misses her singing inapporiate song to him!!
I think he is her favorite..till I see her with Brady..then Katie..then Addison!!
Getting some good bonding time in with Grandaddy! I am pretty sure they were watching football!!
All the kids got an updated pic for Dads Harley frame..any more kids and he will have to get another bike for them to sit on!! Teasing mom!!!
Just the boys!!
Funny..the first thing I noticed is that his pants are unbuttoned in one spot..other then that it's a cute pic! I love this outfit...I bought it like 2.5 years ago and have been waiting to get him in it!
He loves to be on his changing table..and he loves to have his cloths changed. I am sure that it has nothing to do with all that clothes changing he did as as newborn!! We always get lots of smiles on the changing table!!
Finally...he loves bath time!!
He loves his daddy..so much so that I spend lots of free time working on him saying "mommy"...just to keep things even!!!!
At the Jingle Bell run....much better weather...many more people..like 4,00 more then our Turkey Trot!! It was a lot of fun..love to people watch at those events!
Daddy and Charlie..I don't know what setting I had the camera on, but most pics from that night turned out like this...bummer!
Love this face...I really could just stare for hours

6 comments:
I love that face as well! Have a fun weekend!
Me too!! I could stare for hours if I didn't have a whining child sitting with me!! Love ya! Great pics as usual!
love all the pics of charlie! especially the first one! his big 'ol smile is so cute!!!! he looks like he's a lot of fun for his mommy and daddy!
We were eating at Chillis today and Noah is staring out the window and then shouts out, "Amie's here!" I told him no that Amie is in TX, and he says, "But I saw her car!"
Charlie was sure worth waiting for!!! Love the pic of him smiling at his Daddy. And love seeing pics of you as a Mommy!
God is Good!!!
Man he is so cute, I hope my dreams don't come true and that Wee can at least compete when the time comes. Missing you at work, but glad you are enjoying halftime.
Post a Comment