Thursday, January 17, 2013

Who says boys can't dress up;)

So, Charlie loves to dress up in his old Halloween costumes..and he loves to drag Easton into it too! Occasionally Bradley will walk up to me and say "this is good..you probably want your camera." Well, this was one of those days I was glad I grabbed my camera!!


Easton's tongue hanging out cracked me up!


;)


This is nothing short of awesome!!!! That's his ninja costume from this year, his skunk hat from his second Halloween and some random crown from the dress up stash!! I love his creativity;)


-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Emily said...

Carter is so into dressing up also, hence why we bought him a Peter Pan costume for Christmas. Last night he was Ironman. I think it is hilarious!

Beverly said...

The crown is priceless!!!!!

Beverly said...

Also, how appropriate for them to pose under your "In every thing give thanks" sign. Thank you Father for these precious kids!!

Brenda said...

These are laugh out loudable! So funny. Love their expressions!

Jodi said...

Oh my word... I am DYING over the cuteness!!!!!!!!!