So, I don't really make new years resolutions, but this year I made one....blog better and more consistently!! With my terrible memory and my busy life I totally need to be better at documenting this time in the kids life.....because you know I won't remember it. My kids can read this back to me in my old and forgetful years...Notebook style:)
Ill attempt to get to Christmas soon, but for now here are some of my favorite of the kiddos from a photo session in November!
Harper Jane..this face rocks!! Harper is such a happy and easy kid. She doesn't take the tittle as my easiest child simply due to her girly dramatic tendencies:) She is SO SENSITIVE and emotional compared to the boys!!!
She still sleeps great and shes an okay eater. She is pickier then Easton was, but not nearly as picky as Charlie was! If you'd let her she would like to live on milk and carbs...wouldn't we all..minus the milk:)
This girl loves her bothers and they love her! Easton has moments of picking on Harper..but just like Charlie has moments of picking on Easton....I guess you just pick on the one younger then you. Looks like sweet Harper Jane is out of luck then!
I have more people then I can count complement her on her eyes..and they are stunning. She knows how to work a crowd for smiles..if she is interested:)
She has been my healthiest baby so far..I think only 3/4 ear infections..which is remarkable compared to her brothers! All three kids have allergies pretty good so they are all snotty this time of year...take that however you like:)
Harper is almost walking...she could have been walking 2 months ago if you could just convince her she wasn't timid! She can do it if she wants to, but I'm in NO rush for her to!
This little girl gets into more stuff then her brothers ever did..combined. She climbs up the stairs if you forget for 2 seconds to put the gate up, she loves to play in an open potty (Ewe:(, I have wasted more toilet paper with her just unrolling it and dragging it around the house, and I am now committed to vacuuming more weather I want to or not!
Harper is about 22 lbs..out of all three kids I never had a tiny baby..my babies are big and rolly..and I LOVE IT!! Her thigh are to die for:)
She loves to dance with her brothers. I could spend all day watching the three of them dance..they have some killer moves:)
For reals, isn't she beautiful!











2 comments:
YES!!!! She is!!!
Adorable! Love the one that features those amazing blue eyes! Love that girl..
Post a Comment