Thursday, January 10, 2013

charlie walker

My baby is 5 y'all...I am really not okay with it..like, really not okay with it. 
I cannot believe what an awesome kid he is!  Charlie is funny...really funny!  I think I have a charlie story for Bradley almost everyday when he comes home from work:) He is getting a really creative imagination and its fun to watch what he creates in his head and spins into a story.  There are also those times where I just want to get an answer to my question and he cannot for the life of him answer me with the truth...lots of versions of it, but not quite accurate!!

I love watching Charlie be the big brother...he was created to love on his brother and sister. I'll admit, he'd prefer babies over 2yr olds most times, but I love watching his and Eastons friendship grow:)

Characteristic that will get charlie far in life..this kid is sneaky!!  So far its usually in funny ways, but I better be on my A game or he is going to run all over us!

I love this kid and he makes me smile everyday.  Still go to bed every night thanking God for Cady, Mark, Margaret, E and D.  We are so blessed.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Love this last pic!

Brenda said...

Love these sweet pictures of this very handsome guy and his adorable smile. He cracked me up singing 'this girl is on fi-iiire'! and he knew all the words to the 'whistle song'..I'm so lame I dont even know the name of the song:(