Friday, January 25, 2013

those cute pictures that I didnt buy....

I am a sucker for pictures..I LOVE LOVE LOVE pictures, but I am finally coming into some self control with pictures.  I have come to terms that some pictures are just meant for our shutterfly books and a few are for our walls.  With that, I vow every year not to buy school pics because while my child may be cute in the pic..its not my favorite style of picture. 
I thought this year would be a breeze once they described the backdrop...I barely had anything that even matched to put the boys in....it was still 100 degree weather when we took our "fall" pics!  Breeze to turn them down right..breeze my butt!!!  I had self control and did not buy one picture..but I did take a picture of a picture with my phone...so I can put that in my shutterfly book!!
Seriously, how sweet are these boys!






And because she is just to cute to leave out..Miss Harper Jane!!

0 comments: