Easton only has three pictures from this photo session...he did great for the first 5 minutes. Then he wanted to only lay down in pictures on this big fuzzy pillow..when he was told no..he.shut.down. So, these three are all I have!
Still owns the title of the worlds happiest kid..he really is almost always happy. He is definitely two though!! He is finally getting some attitude and tosses out "No" to me more then I'd like, but its nice that he is acting like all 2 yr olds! In the last 4 months he has made HUGE progress with ECI and we are all feeling like come March when he turns three that we will be done with therapy!!!!! He is really doing so well in all areas:) We may still do some outside therapy for some of his sensory issues, but other then that he has come so far!!
Our biggest accomplishment lately...potty training:) I am officially more potty trained then he is, but he's getting it. Like all things Easton does..and his therapist would all give a big AMEN to this...he takes his sweet time figuring it out. He almost never tells me he has to go, but will hold it for hours till I remind him to go. He almost never has a pee accident it's usually the other...ugh:( We have been at it almost 2 weeks now and he usually has none-1 accident a day..until he went back to school. Poor Easton is terrified of the potty at school...and most public potties also. Poor kid, I feel bad cause he needs to go, but he FREAKS when you go in..FREAKS. So, he holds as much as he can until he gets home...any advice is welcome:)
I love this sweet boy so much..he is such a gift and he brings me so much joy. I love that as he is getting older and coming into his personality..he is showing us how stinking funny he is! I love you Easton and I am so proud and so lucky to be your mama:)




3 comments:
I love that sweet kid also. Because he is so loving.
granner
Such a sweet boy! Love this last pic of him!
This adorable boy and his sweet personality have a part of my heart. So love how he reacts to people AND how they react to him. Precious boy!
Post a Comment