Monday, May 21, 2012




These pictures are from a while back..they were taken the day I lost my phone..so it has taken me a while to find them again!!  The kids and I went to the park with Tylene and Grayson and Ty brought along her camera and got some great shots of the kids.  I love pictures that capture them doing normal things giving me their normal..sometimes sassy..expressions!

This kiddo loves his scooter and loves to take it out places..he thinks he is the stuff when he is riding it!
Could.eat.him.up

Um. he is beautiful....and kinda sweet too!!

 

Charlie looks so old and mature with his sleeves rolled up..he was working up a sweat this day!

I need to see this sweet face today.  I am really trying hard to figure out a way to parent Charlie in a way that leaves both of us happier at the end of the day....I'm tired of going to bed feeling like a crappy mom.  This kid..he rocks..he has the most amazing heart and he is SO funny.  He is thoughtful and loving..but for some reason..he doesn't like to show others this sweet side.  I feel like the rest of the world misses out on this awesome kid..because he doesn't always show people his sweet side.  I know I am not helping the situation..I know I get frustrated to easily and my expectations are to high. I often forget to treat him like a 4 yr old.
 I have dedicated this week to praying Col 3:21 with Charlie specifically in mind.."Parents, don't come down to hard on your children or you'll crush their spirits."
I told Charlie that his verse this week to focus on is Col 3:20.."Children, always obey your parents, for this pleases the Lord.":)
I also dedicated this week to getting up at 6am all week and having my quiet time before the kids get up..I'm hopeful this starts the day off better and sets the tone for the day!


This look so says "What are you looking at?"
Um, your beautiful face sweet girl:)

I get this look a lot:)


This face is usually smiling while uttering "hold you"...um, Easton..your 32 pounds...mama cannot hold you all day..despite your constant urging:)

Stinker!


My buff athletic kid..or so that's what this picture would make you think!!


I love all three of these boys...they are all so sweet to each other!


Charlies many expressions just scream "BRADLEY"!!


Hello Chubby thing!

Harper Jane may give Easton a run for his money on the "happiest baby ever" award!

This look..this is what I'm praying about:)

0 comments: