Happy Birthday Easton!
Easton turned 2 on March 24, but that was the weekend we were in Abilene for Harper's finalization so we pushed it back to April 14....and now that its May I am finally getting a post up! We kept it simple with just family and a few close friends and did it at our house. It was the first party at our house and I actually enjoyed it! I really wanted a theme that would get Easton excited..and not one that only I loved! So, Balloons it was!! And he LOVED it!! His reaction to seeing the decorated house was priceless and well worth the almost 150 balloons that were at the house!
We got a slide bounce house and that managed to keep all the kids entertained for pretty much the entire time!
most importantly..Easton loved it!
and the adults had some fun too!
Easton spent just as much time bouncing at the bottom of the slide as he did actually sliding!
I did balloons as the theme and just went super colorful with the balloons..so I kept the colorful theme going with all the streamers and the cake!! I had to keep reminding Bradley that it was not a "rainbow theme" but rather a "colorful theme"!!
Since the cake slices were huge..I made some cupcakes for the kids!
Please excuse that one missing balloon on the wall!
I only got really good pictures of the cake on my phone...and those photos got lost when my phone flew off the roof of my car on the hwy:( But you get the idea of the cake...I made it and was actually really happy with how it turned out!
Easton loved everything about this day and that made it a perfect day!!
What day is complete with a water balloon fight!! I'm pretty sure I just got hit dead on by my sweet husband:)
Ada getting Easton!
Love Charlies face!
After everyone left I realized I never got pictures of the house..and it looked like birthday threw up on the house..so I was SUPER bummed I didn't get pictures...this was mid clean up..
This made me the most sad..the entry way was covered in balloons with streamers hanging down from the balloons that were 20 feet up in the air..or more, you know I suck at math. Anyway.. the enrty way looked so amazing and that was what Easton saw when he walked in and it took his breath away...it look sooo cool. As the day went on you had to pull off more streamers to get the balloons to stay up on the ceiling...hence what they look like in the above pic!
It was a great day to celebrate my favorite 2yr old...a prefect day for a perfect boy!!

1 comments:
Those are great pictures and it looks like he had so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment