Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Randomness!

Phone unload!!

Sent this to my 12 yr old niece who can braid her and my hair just like anything you can find on pinterest..she is kinda amazing! This is probably the only braid I'll ever be able to do on my own so I texted her a picture last week!

I thought this bow was fitting for this shirt;)

I told Charlie to get dressed one day so we could run to Target..this was what he chose! What cracked me up was when people would say to him "hey, you play soccer?". He would look at them like they were complete idiots and say "No, I play baseball"....that kid!













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Greatness.

I recognize some dresses in those pics! Makes me SOOOOO happy!! :)

And is that your own hair braid used for a headband?! Amazing.