Wednesday, May 16, 2012

family

the last of the family photos...finally, right!!  There were not any pictures that just amazed me and rocked my world..there is a 4 1/2 yr old a almost 2 yr old and a 3 month old...so I had low expectations!!  I loved the photographer and she got some great shots, but Easton would look good in this picture, Bradley in another and Charlie in another....Harper and I pretty much nailed it in every photo..I'm just saying...
I'm happy to have these pictures and I love that she did capture the faces and expressions that I see every day:)

Hands down most difficult person to photograph..my husband???  Am I alone here or do other people have this problem??  Braces come off at the end of this month and I fully expect some awesome smiles soon!!!

Charlie...love it!

okay, so maybe Harper did not nail all the pictures:) 

2 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW!! I can so relate!! I told Bill I think I have taken so many pictures that I have worn him out. He kind of agrees, haha! Great pics, you look awesome!! Love your sweet family!!

Paula-Beth said...

Lollipops are my secret weapon with Lucy:) "if you'll let me do a photo shoot I'll let you have some candy!" am I mother of the year of what?!:-)