Saturday, January 28, 2012

Western Day

Another school year brings Western Day..this was Charlie last year on Western Day.

It always makes me sad to see how much he has grown in one year..I don't even want to think how big he will look next year:(  Last Sunday I put him in a pair of size 6 pants for church.  Kiddo has outgrown all his 4's and all but 2 pairs of 5 pants.....and he is not even 4 1/2 yet:( :( :(

This year..doesn't he looks cute!!  Well, except for this one!  We were right on time for school..assuming I didn't want to take pictures..so I was cutting it close to take pictures.  After I took the first picture I asked him what in the world was wrong and why in the world was he giving me that look..turns out he never went potty that morning....so add in a potty break and then more pictures and I am pretty sure we were late!!

much better!!:)
I love that my mother in law saved my husbands boots and belt from when he was kid!  We got the boots out of storage to late so they didn't fit..but Easton will get to break them in for us...but I loved him in his Daddy's belt.  I have my grandfathers belt....the grandfather that my Charlie was named after and I very much look forward to the day my Charlie can wear my Grandads belt:)


Still an all time favorite picture of him:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine too!His Great Grandad would love that pic and that child.

Jodi said...

GREAT pics. :)

Still have the pic with Granddad's belt on my fridge....