Saturday, January 7, 2012

I think I am giving up on the notion that I'll ever stay caught up with my blog now. I hate that because it makes me feel a bit guilty and I know if I don't document and print this out then a lot of these memories....okay most...won't stay with me. I am slowly admitting my memory sucks;(. With each kid I retain less and less...I'm sure that has a lot to do with the very few sleep hours that I now get!;). I have been trying to take pictures daily on my phone, just to keep me snapping photos of my sweet babies...trying to capture every sweet moment! These are from the last week or so!


Bless her heart...she doesn't get a lot of tummy time...so I'm sure she will crawl late too! Really, we try, but they cannot stop touching, hugging, kissing and loving on her;)


My dad now calls Charlie "Charlisa"..and Charlie thinks its hysterical!


Charlie got the captain america mask for Christmas, but I swear Easton loves it just as much. He ask me to put it on and then smiles and says "cheese"!


After ANOTHER doctor appointment we had a sweet treat/date. This kid has earned every bit of that non-dairy ice cream;). I have had 1-2 appointments/dr visits for Easton almost every week since Harper has been born...poor kid is such a trooper!! We have now added "hurt" & "sorry" to our new words;(. I think we are free from doctors for Easton for at least 2 weeks...a first in forever!!!! Not to worry, Harper and I each have one next week....will it ever end!!!!!!


It's unreal how awesome he is with her;)


He stayed after school on Friday for basketball "practice" and LOVED it! He thought he was super cool this day!


If I am not at a doctor appointment or with ECI at the house....I am doing laundry!! This was my laundry that was to be washed on Friday..


This was the clean wash that was already waiting on me before I washed the above stuff. Bradley came home from work on Friday and asked what I did and I replied "laundry"...I think his thought I was kidding, but sadly that was all I got done that day!!


This smile makes all that laundry not so bad...okay, it still sucked, but she was cute to look at while I did it!! -Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone...so excuse all those misspellings!

Location:Forever behind!

0 comments: