Thursday, January 12, 2012

Picture a day!

So I've been trying hard to take pictures of the kids every day..and I've been doing good!! Shock..who saw that coming..!


This kid..rocks. Love him. He can make ANYONE feel special!


She survived her two month shots..and her super girly cry afterwords was awesome!!


Seriously y'all...I am a walking zombie some days! Harper is sleeping through the night..but someone wakes up every night it seems..and of course it's always a 2 hr event;)


My boys kinda make me smile;)


This is what most of harpers pictures look like...getting one where she smiles takes two people. One to make her smile and one to snap..cause if u hold the camera right above her then that's all she stares at!!


Charlie was in a MOOD..so Daddy treated him like the baby he was acting like...WOW his mood turned around instantly!! I got a video of it...I must actually sit at the computer someday and upload it!!



This kid...;)


I was taking a picture to send to Bradley..he usually gets a few a day at work. Right as I snapped the picture Easton smacked Charlie in the head...this is how we spend a lot of the day. Go ahead and add umpire to all my titles;)


Cloth diapers...we have a love hate relationship. I love them when they are just wet..when they are "more" then wet..yuck!! But how cute is his bum!!;). Looks like he got his chubby back from his momma!! ......me not M!!
I started with some cloth diapers after the Pedi Dermatologist told us East was allergic to his diapers...and that was the cause of his 8 week long rash. Turns out, that was not correct, but we are still using the cloth..in addition to some regular diapers. Looking into the liners that come with these diapers..they are disposable and flush able...that sounds promising!!
And, by the time we hit 9 weeks..he is back to normal thanks to some moremedicine....


The Wii gun game...our little hunter is getting some mad skills!!


So, I had Harper in the moby today so I could do laundry and Charlie walked by and casually said "Humm, looks like a 2 headed monster to me"...that kid will be lucky to see 12!!


Love those cheeks!!

I hope to get some videos on here soon..I've got some fabulous ones on my phone!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone...so pardon my misspellings!

0 comments: