On why I love my husband!

This is Charlie's scooter that he got for Christmas. This is it standing up. This is how it needs to be so that he can ride it. This is also my garage..not to be confused with any interior of my house.

This was how I found it when I went to get it...after I promised him he could ride it. It was snapped in half and i could not unstick it to make it rideable to save my life. Harper was eating so I was trying very unsuccessfully to feed her and and figure out how to make this thing pop back up so he could ride it. I may have called my husband and been short with him. I may have said to never fold it down again. I may have been a bit dramatic cause Harper was hungry and crying and I was frustrated.
Bradley tried to explain how to fix it over the phone and that went real well.

1 minute later I get an email of the above picture....God love this man and his patience for his sometimes slow wife!
Charlie was up in his scooter in no time;). Thank goodness one of his parents is smart!!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:
Post a Comment