Sunday, January 29, 2012

Bath time..the shortend version

Sometimes bathing all 3 by myself is tiring..the bath part isn't really as bad as the "getting ready for bed after the bath" part..Easton has more lotions and creams for his skin then I do!!  The other night I bathed the two younger ones in the kitchen and let Charlie take a shower.  I'm not sure if was actually easier, but it seemed quicker, the clean up afterwards was faster and most importantly...Easton can't lean over and drink the water..which leads to a leaky diaper..and me washing his sheets......which I did FOUR times last week.  For reals?????  Apparently he drinks just as much in the shower too..:(
He seemed to enjoy it :)

Don't be alarmed..I'm trained in CPR..until Feb 18 and then I am expired...despite how close her mouth looks to the water in this picture, she never went under!  And I did drain some water after this picture!

I love his face here!


Yay for bath time!

I am loving the framtastic app..get it while its free!!

Flash back..
this was Charlie and Easton when Easton was about..well, I'm not sure actually!!  It was in my August 2010 folder, but I don't think he is 5 months...I was thinking he was close to Harper's age....regardless, these 2 were pretty cute too!

0 comments: