Thursday, December 15, 2011

My favorite florida pictures!

My sister in law snapped theses while we were in Florida and I loved them!!  They turned out so good!  Someone asked why we did not use them for a birth announcement, and the only reason that we did not was because I had something else in mind!  Her birth announcements turned out so cute and as soon as I get them all mailed out then I will post it!  Till then, enjoy these beauties!!




I put this one on because it makes me laugh..check out my nails!  I did a super fun pinterest inspired nail painting/newspaper thing with the oldest three nieces and it was fun and turned out cute!  But the white nail polish...not cute on this pale girl!

this never quite went as planned!



One more Florida post and then I am done..and can move on to the 6 pictures that I have taken in December!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Harper's birth announcement pic is WAY BETTER than those! Just got it and I love it.