Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Harper's birth announcement


So, I was worried that I was not going to get a birth announcement that I liked, but it turned out to be my favorite!  I started calling photographers when we got home from Abilene and the three that I called were booked since it was so close to Christmas..bummer:(  But my friend Tylene stepped in to save me!!  She wasn't loving theses pictures as much as me..something about lighting not being great, but I think she ROCKED it! 
I found a lady on ETSY to design her announcement (district 9 design) since I looked EVERYWHERE and couldn't find anything I loved.  I cost me $15 for her to design it, it was done in 24 hours and I loved it!  She sent it to me in a JPG and I sent that to Sam's and got 125 photos for 30 dollars..not bad!  Totally recommend this to all my pregnant friends!  Also, love that Sam's does 6x8 size..bigger is better, right!
Love that sweet girl and her sweet face..even if it is currently covered in acne:(

0 comments: