Saturday, December 17, 2011

My daddies are cool

Charlie got the coolest gift in the mail from Mark..and he loved it!  Mark is currently deployed again in Afghanistan and he has sent Charlie a few things this time, but this book tops them all!  It's green eggs and ham..with a DVD so they can read it together.  Charlie had no idea that when Mark would ask a question about the book.. that Mark couldn't hear Charlies response!  To cute!!
I could blame blogger, but I was to lazy to turn this picture!
Look closely..Mark sat down with his gun on his chest and then took it off.  So Charlie got to see it..and thought that was the coolest thing EVER!!!  That was what he talked about all night!

Taking a video to send to Mark to tell him thank you..I should have put that on here..totally entertaining!



Mark reading to him.  Mark is soooo good with Charlie..always has been..he is just a natural.  He has a son also now that is 1 1/2 and I think both boys are lucky to have him.

The best part..the part that had me crying..not even just misting..full on crying (behind charlies back) was Mark talking to Charlie at the beginning.  He said all kinds of sweet stuff and then told him they were going to pray before they read the book.  Then he said a prayer that had me saying a praying thanking God that Mark was Charlie's other daddy.  We really are so blessed!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

That is about the most precious thing EVER! Had me crying just reading about it!

Anonymous said...

Jodi, you are so much like our family. Had me crying also. But I am so glad Charlie has so many people loving him so.
Granner