I am about over blogger...I cant get it to agree with me and I tried to download Windows live writer, only to find out I couldn't because we had/have a virus..nice. Anyways, this took about 5 days also and is out of order..so, very little text coming your way!
this has bad news written all over it..
This picture makes me laugh..and clearly I no longer care what people think of me if I am willing to put this picture on the Internet!
Attempting to get a picture of 11 grandchildren who range in ages almost 12-2 weeks..well, it was only going to turn out one way..very poor!
This kid rocks..I just love everything about him and he has kept me smiling through my many sleep deprived days! He is such a joy!
I get this face a lot..such a hoot!
BTW, ECI thinks they will hopefully be gone by Eastons 2nd birthday!!!! In the last 2 weeks his words have been flying out of his mouth..he will say anything and there is no longer any doubt how much he understands!! Praise God!!
I love Isaac's accusatory look in this photo!
Sweet Child..will he ever stand normal again???
Why did no one stop me and tell me that the ocean mist was killing my hair and that the sand was really bringing out the bags under my eyes..I look like I have a 2 weeks old and that I am sleeping in a hotel here..
Who would have thought that the kid who loved the tower of terror at Disney would be scared to get on Daddy's shoulders????
These next ones crack me up and speak for themselves!
I do love Charlie's face here!

0 comments:
Post a Comment