Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I dont see this getting better this month

So, I have been a absent blogger for the month of Nov...I do not foresee this getting better in Dec to be honest!! I have been busy like I have not known in a while from Oct to now...its finally getting better and now the holidays are here...which is AWESOME!! I love this time of the year so much more since I am seeing it through Charlie's eyes...he is so excited to see Christmas lights at night and loves the blow up Santa's in peoples yard..and finally..a man in my life who is excited about a Christmas tree, Christmas movies and all the Christmas decorations!!!!

I just thought I would try to justify my missing in action status...I know, other people blog no matter what, I am just not that good!! I may regret getting my dogs back!!After being gone 4 months..while the old house was on the market and then they couldn't come to the new home until the fence was stable from taking it down to remove the pool..I have my boys back. It's now like I have three 2 yr old who do not listen to me..see Bo turning his head....I am thinking none of my boys listen to me!!
I may have had my house up and going for 1 week...and then came time for Christmas decorations...I was happy to get them up, but I did not dare move anything for fear that I may have no idea where things go back to!

I may have had project after project on my to do list..I am down to just a handful, but the fun is wearing off!!

I may have made over 100 Christmas bows in the last week..yikes!


I may have had cake balls coming out my ears from showers and birthday parties...but these ladybug ones sure were fun!

I may have spent too much time in the kitchen...Crafty cooking was fun day one....not as much fun now!

We may have had family in on both sides for a week..and spending time with them was all I wanted to do...I did not get any pictures yet from the New York family,but I am so blessed that I LOVE all my in-laws on both sides and love spending time with them.

Theses sweet children may have taken up some of my time!!


I maybe was super happy to do nothing but love on all these kids for a week straight!!

I maybe..just every now and then thought...I do not want 8 children total!!!


I may have thought to myself that my sister in law should take up photography as a job, not just a hobby..
I just may think this caption is dead on!!!

I just may love all NINE of my nieces and nephews to death!!


I just may think, if God gives me all boys I will be okay with that!

These just may be the three cutest boys EVER!!

I may be one lucky girl to be surrounded by all 37 of these people....On those days when I want to complain that I am wanting another baby so baby and I am frustrated that it has not happened...I just may need to remind myself that I have a lot of blessings to keep me occupied until he or she gets here...but that doesn't stop me from praying for a Christmas baby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed all the pictures and all the children are precious and yes Amber does do a great job. I'm especially proud of the one with all 37 of my family together for the first time in a long time. What a blessing God has given me.

Brenda said...

LOVE, LOVE LOVE those pictures! AND I love your house and how you decorated it AND your Christmas decor. Most of all I love how you have made the house a home in such a short time.