Wednesday, September 2, 2009

He finally did it!!!

I honestly thought it would be a long time before we saw this... but Derrick, Laura, and Tutti managed to get Charlie up on Coke, Laura's horse!!
Despite this look, I was told he wanted to get on the horse and had no problems being up there!!


Thanks Tutti, Laura and Derrick for getting him up there and for all the pictures I got while I was working that day.....I am so stinkin lucky to get a play by play of his day!! Love you guys!!

4 comments:

Brenda said...

He looks like a natural on that horse! He's getting so brave, loved seeing him in Bible Class tonight. And yes, you are amazingly blessed to have Tutti in your life! We all are.

Jodi said...

Seeing as I would NEVER get up on that thing, those pictures kinda made me want to throw up. But I am so glad that YOU are glad he did it! :)

Andrea said...

Love it!!! That is great that they take pictures for you! AWESOME!! He is getting so big. I love that he changed Allene's name that is too cute! Thanks for letting us enjoy your family through this blog! Love you guys!!

Alicia said...

Props to Charlie! I hate horses...