So, his Mohawk was getting long and it had only been two weeks since a haircut so I decided to trim it myself...check..it went good. Then I decided to clean up around his ears and neck..check. Then I decided to blend, because if I could manage that, then I'd be good for a few more weeks...not so much. I stopped very shortly into the blending and realized I stink at blending and decided to stop while I was ahead and let someone else fix it for me. It was 8:45am and he was getting his flu shot at 9:30..I could totally get his haircut and be on time.....that is, if the hair place opened at 9..which it didn't..nice!! So, we went to the Dr and I was officially mortified the entire time..I honestly think my face was red for the 20 minutes we were there. The back of his hair was the worst so I just "guided him" around by his head...aka, covering the worst spot!!
side shot
I giggle every time I see it!! Not to worry though..we left the Dr and headed to Pigtails and Crewcuts and she fixed my mess up...with very little effort!! She did tell Charlie "If you see mommy with clippers, run and tell her NO!!"
side shot
I giggle every time I see it!! Not to worry though..we left the Dr and headed to Pigtails and Crewcuts and she fixed my mess up...with very little effort!! She did tell Charlie "If you see mommy with clippers, run and tell her NO!!"

6 comments:
Oh Amie that made me laugh. I think most moms of boys have at one point thought they could do it just as easily...I've messed Brady's hair up one and a half times! hehehe
Thanks for the laugh! Remember Noah's chemo baby picture? Blending is hard, very hard.
omg that is hilarious!!!
I had to retire when my 8 year old was just about 6 months old and needed a few whisps clipped...well he moved his head and got his ear clipped instead....poor baby! I cried and he didn't.
OH my goodness... priceless. Can I admit I laughed outloud when I actually saw it?! Not at you or at him, just outloud. :) And I can because I don't have boys and have to try and do that.
AND, he's still adorable, go figure!
Wow! Classic. Thanks for sharing with us.. I needed a good laugh!
Post a Comment