Thursday, September 17, 2009

Baby legs..

So, while I was shopping the other day I grabbed a pair of baby legs for baby #2...no news, I often shop for it..surprise I know!! I am loving the baby legs..they are like leg warmers and can be used to make crawling easier on their knees or they can be worn just because they are so darn cute! I fully plan to put #2 in them..weather boy or girl. I fully understand that I have just a few months with a boy before Bradley snaps and throws them all away..needless to say he does not think they belong on a boy..period..I disagree!! So, I grabbed a pair that can go either way (I love girls in blue) and just to grate on Bradley's nerves "showed" Bradley how they work and I put Charlie in them!! Big surprise he hated them!! And he turned Charlie against them!! The game became "how quick can you get them off"!!! Anyway, we had fun with them that day and I anticipate putting our next little one in them! running to the wash room from me
and shutting the door in my face!

attempting to get them off!!
its blurry, but I loved his face!

Showing Daddy how they help with crawling!
and getting them off..again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that Charlie with an I? Charli?

I agree with Bradley.

-Aric

Amber said...

He's totally going to get the lead in his high school's musical production of "Fame"! I want front row tickets!

Anonymous said...

What is this #2 you speak of?

You are lucky I didn't find these pictures before touposted them. What do you think Charlie is going to say when he grows up and he finds out you put him in striped stalkings? All I have to say is "Mommy did it, and Daddy tried to save you".

Do I even need to mention anything about him being in a musical?

BW