Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Running of the longhorns

Charlie and I had seen the running of the longhorns when we had family in town a few months ago, but Bradley had never seen it...so a few weekends ago we headed out to the Stockyards with the Brooms! I kept telling Bradley how short the actual "running of the longhorns" was and I don't think he believed me when I told him it last less then a minute!! When they had walked past us he goes "Wow, that was really short"..no kidding!!! the simple things can entertain FOREVER!!!!
wild man with Cass
He was not impressed with us until I showed him the pictures after we took them..then he thought they were hysterical!!!
We packed about $5 worth of quarters in anticipation for these rides...and we used them all!!
and here they are..

Checking out the horse...and so much more impressed with the horse this time around!

1 comments:

Amber said...

love the gunslinger head!