Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's the day

Today is the day for our home study and we are way more relaxed this time around and are looking forward to meeting a new caseworker. Thanks to mom and Christy for helping me get the house in order and ready for today..and thanks to everyone one else who offered to help!

We decided that everyone needed to do their part..so in true good parenting form...



Our little man was working hard!!
Blurry, but I still love his face!!
Were hoping that if all goes great today then we may be available to birth moms by Monday..sweet!!
*****Just wanted to thank Maddie for the new header..she is making us all look bad by being so productive on her maternity leave!!****

5 comments:

Abbe said...

I hope you have a great visit, I know you will. Your header is super cute.

annalee said...

love the header, love the cleaner! can't wait to hear about the visit, you will do great!

Amber said...

Great header, get him started on his cleaning when he's young!

I'm so excited about the start of our new little NIECE or nephew. Not that I'm wishing for one over the other.

Jodi said...

Love the new header! Love that little man of yours!! ;) Sending lots of love and prayers your way today, and I am bolding praying for acceptance on Monday by a Mom!! :)

Alicia said...

Congrats! Hope it all went well and can't wait to hear the next piece of exciting news. BTW, like his new room!!! ( I know it was an old post fo that)
Alicia