Charlie has taken to sometimes calling me Amie and calling Bradley by his name..we have to remind him occasionally that our names are actually mommy and daddy!! You can never get him to say what you want him to say right off the bat..so I really just wanted to get him saying Amie and in the second video I was trying to get his Hawk noise on video...I had another one where he was saying Papa and Libby..which sound so cute, but he threw a tantrum at the end and I figured you guys could do without that!

6 comments:
Oh he's soooo cute and sooo precious! I could just eat him up.
Hi...I'm Amber's friend from GA and I totally stalk your blog because Charlie is the cutest thing ever! That Hawk sound is the coolest animal noise I have ever heard a baby make =)
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!
What a smart boy! Great video of the little guy and I love his hawk sound! :)
What is really really fun is to watch this with Brady and charlie in your lap and have them do 'stereo' with the video. Cutest thing I have ever seen! Grandaddy and I have graduated from watching people killing each other on the DVR to watching videos of our precious grandchildren. So much better for the heart. Love you
Too cute!!! Seriously, I had no idea what a hawk would say..so impressed that he knew! :) OK so maybe I knew, but I had to think about it and he beat me to it! ha
Post a Comment