Friday, February 13, 2009

One step closer

The homestudy is done and went great. It was simple compared to last time! Our new caseworker was great and super nice and she gave us lots of insight and information. Our next step is our approval letter and into the book. The Internet make take additional days or weeks to get on. She once again said she did not think it would be to long of a wait, but you never know what that means exactly. The normal wait is 12-18 months from when we get our approval, so a short wait may mean 6 months..who knows!

so now we wait..and pray!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh I'm so happy for you! I'm glad your homestudy went well. I love how you put that kid to work! Hey, he's gotta start pullin' his own wait ya know?! :)He's so cute! The header looks perfect!

Jodi said...

Lots of prayers from here!!!!!

Tracy said...

I'm glad things went well!! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Being a Star said...

I am glad it went good. your in my prayers!

Lauren said...

Yay! I'm so excited for y'all! I will keep y'all in my prayers!!! (And Charlie is getting cuter and cuter with every post!)