Monday, February 16, 2009

Red day!

Were not real big Valentines Day people around here and so I was super excited to start a Valentines Day tradition last year with The Brooms. I love that the kids are included and a big part of the meal..but there was mention of babysitters for next year!!! We had a great red meal..twice baked spaghetti, "love potion" drinks (sprite and food coloring) and red sugar cookies with pink icing!! I intended to make pink homemade bread to go with it, but since I worked that day Albertsons provided our bread!






Notice who's child is not listening and not sitting!

Cassidee and Cason were laying down and Kendra told Charlie to lay down with them...he's a genius!!

There ya go!

He does not get cookies often and he was in heaven with a cookie and icing, and he is his fathers child.."Bite, milk please"..5 seconds later.."Bite, milk please"..repeat x5:)

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh, that crazy boy! So cute! Tell him to come to my house... we eat cookies all the time here! Bad parents make for really fun babysitters!! :)

Kendra said...

We had a blast!!! I love our Red dinner! Can't wait till next year....do you think we could talk the boys into wearing tuxes? I didn't think so either! :)