Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playing with our food...

At dinner last week we had one of those meals where we are on our 5th food item and he was not having ANY of them...those meals wear me out! We gave him our regular food, then busted out more fruit and veggies, then a frozen meal, then as a last hope I busted out a corn dog! He had no part in that either, but he had too much fun playing with it..what a bad habit to teach him! At the end of the meal I sucked it up and gave him yogurt..a for sure thing at any meal..that he gets way to much of..if that is possible!!














4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh yes. I remember days like that!! They won't eat and they are too young to reason with...or threaten :)

There were many nights that I just gave Bryson a PediaSure and called it a good one! :)

*Kendra* said...

Oh I love that kid!!! Such a boy!!!

Jason & Katie Pittenger said...

It's good to hear from you! I read your blog as well. It must be the same Dr. Mascorro. From reading your blog I know that he was born in Abilene and that's where I live. I love her and from what I hear she is one of the best in Abilene. I have also been told that she is a member of the Church of Christ. I hope things continue to go well for you.

LucieP said...

he is so funny...and 100% boy!
I figured he would like the stick more than anything...
I love kid cuisines...lol
Its ok to play as long as he doesn't throw it...maybe?! :)