So, I am behind on blogging...I think I always am this time of year. I get tired and then I find myself a little overwhelmed at all the thing I need to do and feel bad sitting at the computer and not doing adoption stuff.
Charlie got sick again..I know, so surprising...and so we have not slept through the night for over a week now. I am cool with getting up every night..even a few times a night..if I am getting up with a newborn! But I was stupidly thinking that with a 17 month old I would get to sleep through the night!
I took advantage of the bad sleeping and went ahead and started putting him in his big boy bed..if he is already sleeping bad, what harm can it do!! He is actually doing better at night then at naps. Any helpful hints to transition well would be GREATLY appreciated!!
I feel the need to preface thees videos and say that I only put this Beyonce song on my IPOD for work out purposes..I feel slimy that you all know I let him listen to something other then Veggie Tales!! Anyway, only family will have the desire to watch all three..cause there almost the same, but he sure does crack me up with his dancing!! Enjoy!!
This one I just put on for the first 5-7 seconds..I love him shaking his booty!
You can barley hear it..but he is singing the "O, O, O" (sp) part of the song!
I was able to multi tasks while blogging and actually got some work done on my adoption photo album..go me!

5 comments:
Those were fabulous! Love the booty shake! :) Seriously, he is so precious.
As for hints with the bed, I got nothin'. Reagan was a little older, so she understood a little better and we could kinda bribe her for doing a "big girl" thing like staying in her big girl bed. But he might not get that... no idea. Good luck though! Ask Kendra, Cass was about Charlie's age.
Charlie can shake it! So cute!
OOh girl, watch out! He's got the moves! Go boy!He is too cute!
Transitioning to big kid bed...I have no helpful hints. My kids were already 2 or little older when they went to a bigger bed and actually, it was easy. Sorry.
He has some smooth moves!!!! :) That's so cute!
He has those dance moves from the video down!!!! SOOOO cute! (PS...LOVE that song!)
Post a Comment