I am way behind on pictures..I always am this time of year! Here are some pictures from mom and dad taking the kids to the Gaylord! I always say I want to go but never end up going..next year!!
Thursday, January 1, 2009
The Gaylord
Posted by
amie
at
8:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
cute!! we need to go see Ice as well! we tried thanksgiving weekend, but it was way too crowded. i hear there's an ice slide at the end. bryson would love that!
Gotta love the group shot in front of the tree. Charlie and Brady have had ENOUGH and are trying to get down. Addison and Katie have morphed into their Hannah Montana selves and Grandaddy looks like he had had a really rough day. But Moms is smiling cause she finally got her picture! (Kinda reminds me of the Pumpkin Patch one where Noah is choking me!!!)9 degrees and 4 million people. Next year we'll go AFTER Christmas! Fun times and lots of memories.
Yes, Katie and Addison loved the slide. Addison said her coat flipped up and she went down on her bare back! Adam waited with them, took them about 20 minutes waiting in the 9 degree room..... but they said it was worth it.
Post a Comment