What a cutie! That shade of green looks great on him. :) In response to your other posts... I love October too!!! The best people in the world are born in October....
Pajamas are awesome!!! 97 cents - wow what a shopper you are, must be genetic! Adorable picture of an amazingly beautiful child.... but those in your last post are phenomenal - almost changed that to another word because I don't think it is spelled correctly - I have looked at them many times - almost see him growing up before my eyes. God is indeed so good!
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
5 comments:
those are cute!!!! i have always been a huge fan of Children's Place! Especially online (seems to be more clothes and deals online). Good buy!
You've been such a lean, mean, blogging machine. I could get used to all these new pics!
What a cutie! That shade of green looks great on him. :) In response to your other posts... I love October too!!! The best people in the world are born in October....
Cute!! I too am a SUCKER for the Children's Place... gets me in trouble because I want EVERYTHING! But you can't beat 97 cents!
Pajamas are awesome!!! 97 cents - wow what a shopper you are, must be genetic! Adorable picture of an amazingly beautiful child.... but those in your last post are phenomenal - almost changed that to another word because I don't think it is spelled correctly - I have looked at them many times - almost see him growing up before my eyes. God is indeed so good!
Post a Comment