Friday, October 24, 2008

B-day

So this year's b-day was low key, but so much fun!! Bradley and I ended up going to a Pumpkin Patch..yes another one..have I mentioned I love October!! Bradley was in heaven at this Pumpkin Patch..we got there with only 10 min until closing.he informed me that was his kind of Pumpkin Patch!!

We cheated and let Bradley take him up..it was a big hit with Charlie..despite how he looks in the next picture!!

I wish I had thought to grab a pic when he got to me..huge smile!! Bradley had time to take him up..drop him down..and still make it back to me before Charlie was all the way down. No, the slide was not that long..Charlie slid that slow!!

My camera had awful lighting in the actual pumpkin patch..random. I do love this picture though.

Daddy was having just as much fun swinging Charlie!
I told Bradley that all I wanted was a handwritten card for my birthday..no need to spend money when we are about to go broke again adopting...I also tossed in to go ahead and skip Christmas and Valentines as well!!
I got my hand written card..with a bottle of wine tossed in..he really is brilliant!


3 comments:

Jodi said...

Fun, low-key birthdays with your favorite people are the best!!! Throw some good wine in there... you've got a real winner! Glad you had a good day! You SO deserve it!

*Kendra* said...

Glad I got to spend 10 minutes at a pumpkin patch with you on your birthday! I guess it was pretty nice that we didn't have to drag the kids out kicking and screaming....it really was dark! :) Why didn't I get any pics of our kids together?

Heidi Schlemmer said...

glad to hear you had a great b-day. enjoy your last year in your 20's!!!