Thursday, October 2, 2008

My morning child..

I snapped these as he woke up this morning..I love that he always rolls out of bed smiling and talking!! He loves to say "Hi" and this morning he was saying "Hi" over and over and over....until I got out the camera and then he said "No" over and over.....we may need to have a talk with Daddy!! Surely he did not come up with that on his own!!.....and yes, we are naked in these!


Playing with his luvvy (sp)..not that!


"I cannot believe she is still taking pictures even when I am telling her no!!"
Add ImageHe is now over it and refusing to look up!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Those are really cute. Just wait til he discovers his "other" luvvy.

LucieP said...

hi there!
I found your blog through another and really wanted to comment.
Charlie is so freaking cute! He looks just about the same age as my son so I was scrolling down to see if I coudl tell an age when I got to the 1st year pics. (My son will be one in November)
Anyway, I got to your post back in August about the day Charlie was born and had tears pouring down my cheeks! I had to literally take a break a couple times just because my heart was sinking thinking of what you were going through and then what Cady was going through too.
I can't imagine for either of you.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi...and tell you your son is beautiful and congrats and God is so good and your posts are so real and refreshing and I relate to them so much!

annalee said...

what a great face to wake up to! he is so stinkin' cute!

Jodi said...

I love morning kids!!! My favorite part of the whole day is first thing in the morning... and I am NOT a morning person!

LOVE him. Seriously.

Tracy said...

those are some cute pictures of your handsome man!! a face like that makes the mornings a bit easier, huh?!