Monday, October 13, 2008

Charlie's ( and Amie's) first time at the Circus!!!

Last night Bradley and I took Charlie to the Circus. I have never been before either so I was super pumped! I have been told that this Circus is nothing compared to Ringling Bros Circus..but as a first time experience we thought it was great. Charlie clapped and smiled and was totally into it! The first 20 min he look like the pic below..totally just straight faced staring out. He got used to the noise and all the attractions and then started clapping!!
The elephants were a big hit for him..and me! When I told Bradley we were front row he responded with " Hope the Elephants don't freak and trample us..thanks Bradley! He then proceeded to tell me at which animals he would up and run from ..if they freaked and got out..never did he mention saving me..nice!
I am fascinated by these people who can contort their bodies in ways they are not supposed to!! I could totally do without the tights though!
Loved the "Lions"..Charlie only knows "What does a Lion say".. not a Tiger..so we called them Lions for the night!


He very much appreciated his Kettle Korn, Cotton Candy and toy!! We tossed him in the trunk to change him before heading home and he was out within minutes. Which was great cause I was worried how the candy would affect our evening!! Overall it was a GREAT night!!

6 comments:

Jodi said...

How fun!!! I will have to look for a circus to come here... great idea! Glad it was fun for both Charlie AND Mommy! And that nothing trampled you. :)

Anonymous said...

How have you never been to the circus??!! Buddy, Addyson and I were there last night as well for her first circus. Wish we had seen you. She liked it as well and even rode the elephant with me..... yes I paid the ridiculous $16 for the two of us to ride for 1 minute...I am a sucker when my little girl wants something.

Tracy said...

Well, I guess you and I both will be on our own if any of the animals get out. Jerrod would leave me...he says he only needs to be faster than the slowest person...which would be me. They are so sweet :)

Amber said...

After you left and my kids were put to bed your mom called us back on the computer. Charlie said the horse noise and the cow one. I just want you to know that his cow sound had a very distinctive Texas sound to it.

*Kendra* said...

Glad you liked the circus. good thing the elephants stayed in the ring.

LucieP said...

were there any crazy clowns?!

Cute pics!