Sunday, October 26, 2008

Boo in the Zoo

I love Boo in the Zoo, but I must admit.. you never really get to see a lot of animals..usually!! We went on Fri night and got there at like 5:45ish and all the animals were moving!!! I think we saw every animal there..and there were baby lion cubs....SHUT UP!!!! It was greatness!! I told Bradley "Get over here and watch..this is just like Lion King!!"


The mama lion stayed just like this and watched us the whole time. There were 4 babies...surly she did not have all 4??? Maybe..where else would they have come from!
They blend.. but here are 2 of them.

And another..they were moving so much that Charlie actually was able to see them and watch them play!!

The Lion actually did a tone of roaring..is that a word.. I would like to point out that I was not the only parent going "what does a lion say"..there was the actual lion and about 20 kids all roaring at the same time!!

I never usually get to see the Kangaroo hoping around..they are actually quite awkward looking!

And my favorite animal of the night...my skunk!!! Our "little stinker" was one of two skunks we saw that night..not bad! Bradley causally mentioned to Charlie that night that his mommy did good on his costume cause it was a big hit that night...Despite everyone else loving it..he is always so serious looking. He does not mind the hat..he never pulls at it..but he is very somber looking when he is in it...this is my attempt to get him to smile or laugh with me..it worked very well...
They both were happy..I zoomed a lot and it distorted the pic a bit.

No family pic that night..maybe on Halloween we can get one!

Love this!!!

The Penguins were a bit hit too..and they did not smell this time!!

Watching some show..we were a little whipped by it, but all the kids thought it was great! Looking fwd to Friday when we can do it all again!!


2 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness... little skunk man is so cute! I love the back shot of the costume. Very nice

MELANIE said...

Charlie is so stinkin' cute!!!! (you know I had to post this...) Love his skunk costume!