Monday, July 7, 2008

Super Fun long weekend!!!

So, our long 4th of July weekend ROCKED!!! We managed to spend a day at Hurricane Harbor with our friends while Charlie was with his moms. We each got in some Incredible Pizza time..went to see Hancock (which I thought was great!)...did some swimming...saw some great fireworks..and took a family trip to the Zoo and got some more swimming time over at Mutti and Papa's house. These pictures are slightly out of order, but they are at least grouped together!! BTW..we had a blast at the Zoo..I love the Zoo and am already looking forward to returning!! We went early in the morning and all the animals were moving..this was the Jaguar and it was awesome. It kept pacing back and forth in front of us. Charlie loved any animal that moved. If it was not moving he really did not notice it or care to pay attention to it!

He loved the birds!! You could pay $1 and get a stick with seeds on it so the birds would come to you..he was lovin it. In this picture the bird is biting/pecking at his fingers. He just smiled and laughed! Such a boy!

Why sit and look at the birds when you can grab onto them..pretty sure this was not allowed!!
I think that Mommy and Daddy had just as much fun as Charlie did. It's hard to tell, but he was trying to give the bird kisses!
I was surprised the crocodile/alligator (I was not paying attention) kept him interested for so long. I guess since it was anything water related it was a hit!
I LOVE this picture..love his face. Poor Bradley was forced to look at this picture like 10 times and he had to listen to me saying over and over.."it's such a great picture"!!
There was "something" shooting water up into the sky and then into the ground in the Texas Town section. We let him down and he walked through it like 5 times. He was soaking wet when it was done, but I know he felt better and looked to stinkin cute doing it!
LOVE IT!!!

The white tiger also was pacing back and forth..which is a little unnerving..but cool! Charlie..and Bradley and I.... were all fascinated by it. I loved when Charlie would try to reach out and touch them..
I look weird..but can you see his shoes?? He was wearing his new Puma shoes and he look like such a big boy! I meant to get a cool "feet" picture cause we all had on our Pumas that day...maybe another day!
Feeding the fish with Daddy... I think these were spider monkeys or chimps in the background...whatever they were, when they were swinging, he was loving it..as were we!!!The sign of a great day at the Zoo!!!!!
Fourth of July pictures
Addison killing time before the show...love her hair!!!
Mom entertaining Charlie and Brady with the camera..killing time!
Katie passing time her own way before the show..
The boys were tiring out, but not to worry..they stayed awake for the show and loved it!!
Thank you to my sweet husband for taking me to watch the fireworks. I know he does not love it, but I am glad he took Charlie and I!! Thanks Daddy/Bradley!!

Chillin with Libby's hat on..I cannot believe that I don't have pictures with Charlie and Libby. I guess when you are just 3 months apart..some one is always not smiling for the picture!! ps..that some one is usually our serious Charlie..not our giggly Libby!!!







5 comments:

Jodi said...

I loved pulling up your blog with new pictures for a couple of reasons. Not only was it SO fun to see your fun weekend at the zoo and with the fam, but I am SO glad not to pull up your site and see your skin cancer up close. :) Thanks.

Alicia said...

Those were some great pics! Loved his shoes. I'm with Jodi... no more cancer pic. That got me freaked out!

Anonymous said...

I just love your pictures! The Zoo is such a fun place!!! I am so amazed that Charlie is walking. He is just such an amazing gift! Love, Shannon

Addison said...

i didn't realize yall went to the zoo!! That's what one of the things that makes me so happy you have Charlie. Yall always talked about doing your little family things and now it's here. You truly are enjoying your blessings of your little boy!!!! Glad you have your "God given" family. They both were prayed for pretty hard by you!!!

Amber said...

I want Charlie's shoes, and you look skinny.