Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seriously...

Notice anything odd about the picture below....??? How about the switch right next to Charlie? Bad spot for a disposal switch...duh. Only an man, without children would come up with that brilliant idea! So, Charlie has been on medicine for ...16 days now for another never ending ear infection. Well, one of his medicine syringes got stuck in the disposal..the second time this has happened. Before Bradley had a chance to fix it our little man walked by and turned on the disposal. Since it was stuck with a medicine syringe in there..it did not turn, therefore making no noise and then..burning up. All while we played in the living room.
I figured out what had happened while washing dinner dishes..I reached over and turned off the disposal..which had been running for who knows how long..
$180.00 and a messy kitchen later, I have a new, top of the line disposal....btw.. who cares if your disposal is top of the line??
This is his "I'm sorry" face..check out his rolls!!
It's funny, I can see all his curls and tell this was a before" haircut picture :(
Do they sell covers for the disposal switch???

2 comments:

Tracy said...

oh great!! :)

i have a feeling that won't be the last of charlie's mischief behavior :)

he is too cute! love the rolls!

Abbe said...

Oh we all wish we had a disposal as nice as yours. :) Good thing he is so stinkin cute.