I don't know why I am surprised...this kid LOVES the dishwasher. I only grabbed the camera first cause all the knives were out of his reach..this time!!
I wouldn't have blamed you if he got out of the dishwasher before you got your camera and THEN you placed him back inside of it. Anything is worth a good picture!
Mom of the year for no knives, I probably wouldn't have thought of that!
Thank you for the sweet comment!! Charlie is one handsome boy too! My daughter is like that with the DVD tower as soon as we walk out of the room she heads over to dump them all out on the floor!
I see engineering in this boy's future! He loves anything with wheels, that moves, that has parts.... definitely testosterone in that boy. AND... you're always on MY list of top three 'mom of the year'. (The order changes however:) ) Love you all three.
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
12 comments:
Little stinker! :)
He is so cute! I just want to bite his chubby legs!
Biting his chubby legs is a favorite game of his...for real!! It send him into full blown giggles, but only if you really bit and not play bit!!
Love it.
Bachelor re-caps is back up and running! I haven't had time to read it yet...it looks like a freakin book!
Such a boy! They love those mechanical things!
I wouldn't have blamed you if he got out of the dishwasher before you got your camera and THEN you placed him back inside of it. Anything is worth a good picture!
Mom of the year for no knives, I probably wouldn't have thought of that!
I only thought of it because he has managed to get a knife before!..want to take back your mom of the year statement!!
I think your little boy is so stinkin cute - one of the cutest I have ever seen. Second only to my own, of course!
Thank you for the sweet comment!! Charlie is one handsome boy too! My daughter is like that with the DVD tower as soon as we walk out of the room she heads over to dump them all out on the floor!
Oh my gosh! That is so funny. I got my giggle for the day :-)
That's too cute. Guess that's what I have to look forward to with a little boy.
Why pay for toys... when they have so much fun with everything else!! He's getting so big.
man he is so cute, i can't believe he is almost a year old!
I see engineering in this boy's future! He loves anything with wheels, that moves, that has parts.... definitely testosterone in that boy. AND... you're always on MY list of top three 'mom of the year'. (The order changes however:) ) Love you all three.
Post a Comment