Well, where do I even begin.. Bradley and I went to a Foo Fighters concert on Wed night. Let me just say that we are not concert people..specifically me. I informed him on the way home that night, if JT wanted to serenade me all by myself, I would probably pass..I am just not that into music. But my sweet husband asked ME to go..not his friends, but me! So I said yes! Can I even begin to count the ways that this night whipped me..
1. Please don't yell at me when you sing to me..did I anger him..why was he yelling.
2. Please don't smoke pot near me..whoever you were
3. Please don't spill beer near my really cute Puma tennis shoes!
4. Just because I look totally disinterested..please don't stand directly in front of me with your 6 foot self while the singer is singing one of the few songs I actually know.
5. When I am sitting in the stairwell playing Tetris on my phone..and looking beyond whipped, please don't tell me where the concert is..I know where it is...I am in the stairwell to get AWAY from people like you.
6. Please don't..Oh, there is too many, but you get the idea!!
At the end of the night I had a great time with my husband and actually the whole night was not a waste...we had plenty of fun times!! I was just glad to be there with him!! Here are some pictures in return for listening to me rant!
This was how he was feeling at the end of our photo session!
Playing with Cass and getting our tummy time in!

Love all the faces he makes
The bottom sections is all the clothes I need to pack up because he has already grown out of them...it's just ridiculous!
I was trying to get a cute face, but then once I took it, I really saw how long he looked..he is almost the length of his changing pad!!
I just really liked his wind pants this day!
We have moved up to the ginormous bottle for our morning and evening feeds..he can hold it on his own, but he has to work a lot harder then with the 9 oz bottle!
This was soo funny!! He was holding his bottle on his own, but here he feel asleep and anytime he nodded all the way off, the bottle would slip out and wake him up. He would put it back in and start to feed himself again and the cycle would repeat..over and over!!
I love bath time in the sink!
He is starting to learn some motions of crawling..I did not say he was crawling or about to, but he is getting some of the motions down! He is head down and toes down with butt up in the air...he made it over the mini boppy so I guess it was a mission accomplished!!

5 comments:
The concert story is hilarious! Seriously, do you feel that strongly that even JT couldn't do it for ya?!? Wow... :) Too funny.
As always, love love love the pics of your little cutie!
ok, if you ever pass on JT serenading you, just call me and i'll be right over. i'll suffer through it!
the pic of all of charlie's clothes is funny :) you should see all of the tubs that i have up in the attic of b's clothes. if we have another boy one day, he is set!
charlie is soooo handsome! it's crazy how big he is getting!
So sorry the concert was a whippin' you are the greatest for going and bonding. I love when Charlie sits on the couch, it's so cute to him see him so little sitting up like a big boy!
Oh girl...send JT my way. Send him my way!! Yummy!!! And I am right with you on the concert thing. The first concert I ever went to was The Wiggles...there was no pot there. Anyway, LOVE your baby...you can send him my way too.
I WENT TO THE CONCERT TOO!!! And it was TOO LOUD and too smokey adn JAred and I decided we are too old to go and do that on "a school night"!!! glad we wern't teh only ones :)
Post a Comment